Thursday, December 3, 2015

Two Projects?

I started a Fantasy Football blog. It feels a little ridiculous because 1) the season is almost over and 2) I'm not sure anyone wants to hear my opinion to begin with, but it's fun. I have zero idea about how to build a website so it looks rough as hell.

Between that and editing my book I feel like I'm being productive. It's hard to work so much (actual work and then doing everything else, too) and I don't spend as much time as I used to reading or playing video games. That's probably not a bad thing, however.

So far in the last two months I've made a ton of lifestyle changes. I guess this is growing up.

There's the book and the FF site now. This blog could I guess be considered a third project, but two updates a week isn't that rough yet.

Hope everyone had a nice start to their Decembers!

-RS

No comments:

Post a Comment