Monday, November 30, 2015

It's done!

My book is done, sort of.

Like I said, I still need to edit and make it longer but at least Step 1 is complete!

I've already done submissions to some agents and publishers, although I've steeled myself for plenty of rejection. I figure that if there hasn't been any interest by the time the edits are complete and I'm satisfied with the book's state and length then I'll just put it on Amazon as an ebook. I'd certainly rather turn it into a "real" book, but at least as an ebook I get some money for it and then I'll begin working on another novel, probably in a different genre.

Also, I bought a website url! It has nothing to do with the book, it's for yet another side project. I don't want to spread myself too thin, but I also am tired of limiting myself. Fingers crossed.

-RS

No comments:

Post a Comment