Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Onward

A few updates: I'm about a third of the way through editing my book. It's slow-going; honestly I can't seem to find motivation to just tear through it. I'm forcing myself to do something every morning, but it isn't enough. A part of me thinks I should just start the next one (I think I feel like this one will need a lot of cleaning up) but I know that unless I start publishing things I won't be able to move forward. So I'm going to finish editing this one and probably do a third edit before I publish it as an ebook. Then I can start the next novel.

In other news, my FF has a technical problem. I contacted their hotline and online "coach" or whatever and neither could help me change its default color (which is this hideous orange). Their suggestion was to delete it and restart, which is crushing. I don't want to keep updating it if I will have to delete it anyway. I think when I get paid next I will hire an actual designer to make me one so I can jump into in earnest, but the Fantasy season is almost done. I might wait to do it sometime in the offseason, we'll see.

-RS

No comments:

Post a Comment