Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Beta Site

I haven't been able to post much content on my Fantasy Football website just yet, but I'm getting there. I'm gradually getting the hang of formatting the site, but it still looks awful. I wish I had more of a background in this area, but the best thing I can do is keep plowing forward. Once I'm a little more proud of the product I'll link it here; I'm loathe to start sharing it on social media until it feels more polished. Let's call it the beta site for now.

The book is coming along. As I feared, progress in that area slowed down when I introduced more work to my time by focusing on the Fantasy Football site. It's hard to juggle so many things at once; I still work 40+ hours a week, exercise almost every morning and try to make sure I spend time every day with my fiancé. I keep trying to find more time in each day, but I'm running out of non-productive things I can eliminate. I'm a little concerned I'm trying to do too much too fast and I'll burn myself out, but I'm sick of thinking of things and going, "I wish I had begun that two years ago."

I hope everyone has a solid Wednesday. I'll update again soon!

-RS

No comments:

Post a Comment