Monday, February 11, 2013

Toptenz Article: Top 10 Beloved Stories With Absolutely Ridiculous Anime Adaptations

This is actually the first article I ever pitched to TopTenz, and one of the weirdest to write.

As any of my friends can attest to, I'm a total superhero geek. I love anything related to superheroes, and Wolverine is my favorite Marvel character. I'll watch pretty much any superhero media, and when I saw a Wolverine anime I downloaded it right away.

And man, it sucked. But it gave me an idea to a list of terrible anime adaptions. Research was annoying, and even worse was watching some of these episodes so I'd know what I was saying, but it was fun too.

So check it out if you want to see why the Wolverine anime was awful. Or read about Dracula eating hamburgers.


















No comments:

Post a Comment