Friday, January 25, 2013

TopTenz Article: Top 10 Creepiest Murderabilia Available for Purchase

Check it out here.




I mentioned a while back that I was working on this. Usually it takes a few months for TopTenz to publish their lists but the editors bumped up the date for me. I first learned about murderabilia in college while researching a paper, and then when I was working on the Insane Prison Escapes article for Cracked (found here!) one of the first entries was a serial killer who also had murderabilia items for sale. I decided to see if TopTenz would be interested in a straightforward list, and they were.

The hardest part of writing this was toeing the line between enough information and too much information, especially see TT didn't want it too graphic. I wanted to be respectful of the seriousness of the situation while also highlighting how batshit insane these people were and are.

In any case, expect another post soon! I should have another Cracked article coming out shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment